Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Deep Dark Circles

Another walk after 10pm, this time in the unusually wet and stormy night (it usually doesn't thunderstorm/lightning/rain at this time of year in California). I was really dizzy last night, but I found that it helped if I turned the flashlight on. It was unbelievably yummy smelling last night because of the little taste of rain, and walking in the dark made it even more delicious.

The green smoothie yesterday was good too, this time I used green grapes instead of a clementine which made the smoothie a little more green and tart too since the grapes weren't terribly sweet.


Look at those deep dark circles, very unusual for me.
I am so beyond tired and fatigued, I wonder if I need to get my thyroid meds changed. I think it is time for the retest that I take every six months.

My challenge today will be going out to a restaurant lunch with my parents and some visiting relatives. Hope there is something baked not fried and maybe salad-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment